Monday, March 29, 2010

Bar NONE....

Male sheep the closed door......
THE CREATURE!!!
Listen to the sneakers,
Prints what's in his RAM
and charge with his features.

Cash, Debit, Charge.......Either
My Takeover, Superugly, Nas........Ether

A 44k Milkshake or Karina
I'm like N.O to a dam.......Beaver

Complete overflow like, Damn......Katrina
Started at the head and ended at the Femur

Your president is Bush! And ya'll following the leader?
I ask forehead like, man......a fever

I am prefix to a -meter
Stick to the thermo seats in a 2 seater

More change than a meter maid
Speed!!! Quarter tank gas flash on a meter gauge. Be afraid!

For a word war we engage
Walkin down your aisle with a band. We parade

You can get a ceremony
You won't leave the stage

My team'll stand up with objects
"We enraged"

Then more screams than a meet or rave
and we got the right to Bear Grylls like we meet in caves

Drop a Saw every fall just to the change
But I wont leave. I love this freakin game.

A "Jigsaw" boars head with a Gucci Mane
A OJ the Juice Man Bronco....The tires all terrain

HAHAHAHAHA.....Bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment